Sunday, February 26, 2012

Simple Pleasures......


Today certainly this AM is very much a lazy day morning – ever so often everyone needs a day just to lounge. I am in desperate need of just that.

Spending the time to catching up on “blogsphere” blogger, googlereader and bloglovin; Of course I am putting my own thoughts together for my current post as well. First I though just cozy but I am doing a bit more than that. With the aroma of French vanilla, and Pandora blasting in the background surfing though a few posts and flicking through the March issue of Instyle it is simply delightful. Personally, I am a Glamour girl I do enjoy the publication. However, I wanted to know the ins and outs of Spring 2012  although there has been splashes of this and that in the blogshere and online; I do to feel a few pages between my fingers every now and then.  Needless to say giving the mood I am as “Plain Jane” as I possibly could be.


Hmmm, at least for a moment I do need to run out for a lunch with my best mate – it appears purple is the theme. Rummaging through my twisted colour wheel closet I was able to smash this combo together. 




I purchased this shrug towards the end of summer last year (the love of a clearance rack – priceless). Unfortunately, I was unable to wear as it got cold so quickly – while it is nice it just needed a little ….... spark an elongated pearl necklace did the trick. It certainly, made a difference to an ordinary Plain Jane look. 

1 comment:

  1. very sleek look, I like the necklace, definitely added some pizzaz!


    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!