Friday, February 17, 2012

Oh Snap*

It’s been exciting and trying the last couple of days, being pulled in far too many directions. Thankfully, there is always fashion for inspiration, creativity, motivation and of course expression. Then again, there is also the simply joy of an early delivery :].  Although the latter is great the former is better - there is always the best of both too.


New toy: arrived early - Thanks to SDR (Saturday Delivery)

Jumper: Goodwill | Trousers: Village Goodwill
I loved this outfit so much I  did it twice within a 7 day time span due to a laundry over lap :).

This ensemble was put together with the jumper being the statement piece. Snatched at the Goodwill a few weeks ago; I absolutely adore the palette of a basic base and statement diamond pattern. Very much my style….inspired by way to much late night telly watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. As quirky as Carlton was I did love his dance *snap/snap* I was supper happy on the day I got my new toy, I very well could have done it myself. Nevertheless, my unique jumper tailored with New York and Company navy blue trousers, ballet flats, and the right accessories offers the right *snap* appeal. 


Hand candy: Gifted | Watch and Earrings: St Vincent de Paul | Belt: Village Discount

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting a new phone! The outfit is really preppy and chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!