Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Basically Creative

Creativity seems to be endless with staple pieces. Having to attend a theater production with my mate, I thought it best to be defined but not over or understated. If this approach is at all possible nevertheless visually here is what I came up with. 
Polo: Unknown | Lace Top: Primark | Jeans: Primark | Boots: Hounslow High Street | Bag: Goodwill

Adding a slight fringe to a long-sleeved polo can make a huge difference on the eye. It seems to add a slight girly effect with a touch, just a touch of elegance. I got this top ages ago….. I want to say 4 years, its just been sitting in the closet. On a recent haulage – of a sort our love was rekindled :). Along with my first pair of skinny jean, my infamous bargain boots and bag (purchased from the Goodwill for $6.00, original $17.00.), the white (along side shades of blue) right accessories. Forms a stunning master piece.  

The Show

2 comments:

  1. I used to go to the theater with my parents but we don't do it anymore but I know that i was amazed anytime we went

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theater production is always great, nothing beats it personally. I stopped by your space - loving the outfits!!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!