Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Softly Coral


Having the most challenging week – I am grateful that Sunday was fun filled with the warmth of family and friends, particularly on such a joyous occasion.

That being said searching the ancient ruins of my closet look for that gem. It has been so busy that everything is a tip and a mess. Despite my disorganisation I was able to pull this number together. 




Coral is my favoured colour for the season – in fact the obsession started last summer and has resurrected again. I made this skirt last summer sadly as I did it so late I was only able to wear it once before it shifted to cooler weather. As coral is a soft bold - I find white offers a balance. Paired a ruffled top,  gold pumps and a statement belt does the trick.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Cute skirt...I like the color! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW Thanks - definitely my colour for the summer.

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I be sure to stop by your page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!