Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just Berry!

Wow! November has certainly flown by…….hmmm makes me wonder where 2011 has really gone. Been a  strange year to say the least.

With December upon us just about everyone is in the Christmas swing of things.  I can’t say I am with them really. .... However, having a rummage on Forstylesake’s blog, I am intrigued to participate in their competition. Here’s my first attempt embracing the Green, Berry and Gold colour palette. 


Top & Knit: Village Discount | Trousers: Charity Shop

Boots: Tesco | Bag: Marks and Sparks
Hand bracelet: France | Watch: Village Discount


Pendent: Village Dscount



This was such a comfy number – I absolutely love the concept of the berry peeking out at the top and bottom of the knit. On top of skinny corduroys- I so use to think corduroys were grandpa trousers but they are so comfy and feel great in the cold weather. I really love my black ankle boots got them last winter at Tesco's for a tenner (bargain). As for the accessories I snapped my bag up last winter at Marks and Sparks for about 30 quid. My “D” initial hand bracelet was purchased in Calais at a Random Shop. The best for last, my pendent is the cuties thing ever - for a mere $0.45 its just fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!