Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sure Thing!

I recently had to attend a friend’s family function and I suddenly came down ID-HATW (I Don’t Have Anything To Wear) syndrome. Surely, there is a cure for this; in times of need or rather being indecisive basics will always do the trick.  Therefore I retreated to elegant and classic BLACK.
I absolutely love this blazer whilst I have a few in my wardrobe this Apt 9 (actually it the brand that caught my attention in the store) is by far my most favourite, everything about it is just “fab” from its slightly puckered sleeves to its oh so soft velvet fabric. Given the current weather conditions trousers were more than a safe bet. That being said fearing looking like a back-up singer (hahaha) I incorporated a classic white top with ruffle detail. Topped off with black rose earrings and pearl hand bracelet. 

An elegantly classic look


White top with ruffle detail


Perfection at its best and certainly a cure for IDHATW.

2 comments:

  1. Cute blazer, and yes I have pet rats! They're the best pets in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blazer is very sweet.I also followed your blog so please check mine out as well and follow it back if you like it.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon and become great friends!!<3

    http://countryoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!