Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Be Bold


In the heart of the holiday festivities – and still being inspired by ForStyleSake – Santa Baby Christmas Challenge.

Here is my latest composition for a festive event.

Dress: El Caribe | Blazer: Village Discount

Brooch: Random Woman | Necklace: Village Discount

Clutch: Pound Store | Bracelet: Village Discount

Shoes: Charity Shop

Ok! Here is the run down I grabbed this dress whilst on holiday in the Caribbean a few years ago. This bold and yet so so bright blazed as well as the hand bracelet were purchased from the lovely Village Discount. While my shoes…… oh the shoes are a Marks and Sparks limited edition; were snagged from TradeEx last summer. Unfortunately, I don’t get to wear them as much as they are bold statement pieces that should be well coordinated. The brooch was sold to me on the tube by a random woman who needed directs, I was returning home from said, what a great year. The unique
clutch was bought at a Pound store believe it or not!

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit the blazer looks very nice on you and you seem to have a unique and inspiring style gotta follow you :)
    And you said everything about the followers i strongly agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red blazer on you - so festive!

    Thanks for your comment, I hope you stop by again soon.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red jacket! my favorite color :-)

    Hugs from NYC!
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!