Monday, December 12, 2011

BooT Trick

While I am not a huge winter fan – I don’t mind the cold as long as I am not only wrapped up. Correction, bundled up - literally from head to toe. That being said I generally purchase my boots a size up to allow space for cozy socks. This then presents an extra space in the calf area. Therefore, to combat this problem is a trusty pair of leg warmers.

With it being slightly cold but not blistering I was able to compose this slightly berry outfit. Why yet another berry outfit? Blame it on ForStyleSake needless to say I was inspired perhaps over inspired but here is the Recap.

Tank Top & Leggings - Primarni
Knit Top: Village Discount | Scarf: Gifted
Boots: Shop Hounslow
Bag: Goodwill

Bangles: Craft Fair


This outfit is understated but yet so bold in its own right. Tank Top and leggings are simply the atmosphere brand. The knitted top was snatched at Village Discount. The boots were a steal from a random shop in Hounslow High Street for 10 quid last winter. I wanted a Dooney & Bourke bag for ages. I was finally able grab to this from Goodwill for 5 bucks, originally 10. Finally, the bangles were purchased from craft fairs for 2-3 bucks.

Certainly, a great combination for a slight wintery day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!