Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just, a little Aztec

Another gloriously hot weekend – having to hit the 9-5 thought it best to wear a number that could be easily converted to, ahem, “business attire”. Focal point being an appropriate top everything else can be converted……on the road. With that in mind:



I sprung the Aztec (used very loosely) top from Wallie world on the clearance sale – believe it was $2.00 needless to say a host in other colours were also collected. Paired with jeans shorts (swapped from Goodwill), two-tone wedges (Valley Thrift) and Sunny’s (Kroger believe it or not) for a fiver. Fits the perfect errand attire. Switch my short to a black skirt and throw a summer blazer over my top – I become converted for the 9-5.


1 comment:

  1. Hey hon you won the vintage earrings give away. I have no means of contacting you. Please get back to me as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!