Monday, July 9, 2012

Back Track

I am really not sure of the rest of the world but for myself I am absolutely loving the heat, personally I think it is far better to be too hot than, freezing cold. In the scorcher of the heat last weekend I had the opportunity to join a mate of mine for a b-day party at the water park. May I dear say what great fun it was; I absolutely had a blast, a flicker of my child summers instantly rushed back to me.

To take the weekend one step further we also had tickets to the race tracks. I love going to the races, horses are truly beautiful animals. Yet, again found memories came to mind as I remember enjoy riding when I was a little girl. Something you never really think about. Well galloping off to the tracks here's my outfit for a rather blistering and hot day.


My blue clutch makes yet another appearance, I am absolutely in love with it. One of my best accessories and necessities for the summer, it goes so well with everything. It was the perfect arm candy for khaki shorts and a vibrant top. Topped off with my deck  shoes I was certainly ready for the heat to come my way.  

1 comment:

  1. In Africa especially in my country we appreciate some hint of cold haha it's good to hear that you enjoy the sun and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!