Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hey Yo Shortie!


I feel as if I am in a crowded room and should explain myself- primarily my reason for being so absent. “Hi my name is Dye and ...................... life took over”. That’s a fair explanation right. Now that has been sorted. With Mother Nature in absolute turmoil who knows what  wear yet alone being fashionable.

 
Blazer – Thrifted | Top -Rainbow | Short – Gab Bros | Boots – Thrifted | Hat – Dots | Accessories – ShopMissA.com




Great inspiration can be pooled from little the things. This outfit was the brainchild of my .99 cents shorts. On a good fall day shorts, tights and a blazer is my all time favourite combination with my much-loved booties perfection at its best. What can I say the pieces just fit - bouncing back from the sniffles my latest fine for the season a woolly blazer offered the perfect comfort for the fluctuating temperatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!