Friday, May 4, 2012

Oops, I racked it in...... O_O


With a few hours to kill before hitting the sack, a host of blog posts to do, catch-up on my favourite bloggers, snacking on pretzel crisps and indulging in jasmine ice-tea (yum, yum). Why not explore what I have collected over the last couple of weeks……………you guessed it a haul.

There has been the absolute need to collect a few bits and bobs – top of the hit list was the body shop sounding a bit strange I find that they do the best bar soaps. Well, that was the initial purchase (O_O guilty look). Thereafter, due to earth day I mustard up a few more bars, uhmmmmm...... African salt scrub, a tea tree mask and seaweed moisturizer.  


 Then, the wonderful world of Macy’s had a "friends and family" sale with a voucher in hand I thought it was a essential to stock up on my Clinique clarifying lotion, whilst there rummaging around the bags I snagged this beautiful, rich and vibrant clutch. Perfect accessory for a dinner I have coming up shortly, at 8 dollars absolute bargain.


Perhaps, the best of them all Conway …………..let me take a moment……………..Oh, I love, love, love their stuff. Focus, which I had to constantly remind myself while I was in the store. I picked up a few ‘knick/naps’ as well as two lovely hand bags (purses?) my everyday bag was drifting away slowly (painful death). I decided to add a pop of colour to my life with this vibrant purple. Speaking, off vibrant I really did like the shades and tints of blue a great accessory for the jeans I grabbed at the gap. An encounter I am far to embarrassed to relay – basically there was an unbelievable sale of all knit wear for 99cents and slightly damaged jeans. I am ashamed to admit how many I picked up. 


I now dwindle on to finish snacking and submerge into pointless tele, spark my interest in a few reads before bed.“xoxo Dye” clearly far to many episodes of gossip girl, already :D.  

4 comments:

  1. The bags are cute I love how colorful they are! The macy's clutch looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun - How are things on your end?

      Delete
  2. I looove the Body Shop! They have the best body butters!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with them myself. Thanks for poppin in.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!